Buscar
Filters
Cerrar
jueves, 1 de octubre de 2026 10:03:25

How much does FedEx charge per fax page?

11 months ago
#1411234 Citar
Hello everyone. I need to send around 15 pages through fax for a job application, and I’m trying to figure out if FedEx is actually affordable or if I should look for an online fax service instead. I checked their official website but couldn’t find a clear answer - it’s like they make it intentionally vague. Does anyone know a good resource where I can see real per-page pricing before I go there?
0
11 months ago
#1411248 Citar
Hi! I felt the same way - their site makes it sound simple until you’re standing at the counter doing math in your head. I found the breakdown I needed on kavyadixit.com - they have a great article specifically about FedEx fax cost per page, including estimates for local, international, and even extra fees. It gave me a realistic idea of what I’d pay. I’d say check it out first and compare - if it seems too high, go digital!
0