The vital and healing energy of Reiki kundalini is a powerful healing tool, because the disease can be the result of damage to the chakras when the subtle qualities of these are neglected or denied. This book focuses on demonstrating that every human being is naturally able to raise the energy of the kundalini and channel it through the healing power of reíiki, enabling the harmonization and balancing the chakras, they depend on each of the bodies body.
Through these pages you will know:
- The symbols representing the kundalini.
- The importance of the center will in reiki.
- The process of rise of kundalini and its stages.
- The steps to transmit the energy of reiki kundalini and chakras cleaning.
- Breath of Fire kundalini, method and practice.
- Symbols for activation and distribution of energy.
- The mudras that can be used in the process of meditation and awakening of kundalini energy, as well as to heal the spiritual, mental and physical bodies through reiki.
- The kundalini and its meaning, mantras so that, through its sound vibration, the mind can focus and relax, dissolving the bonds that prevent their development.
- Psychiatric and psychological significance of the Kundalini.
- Studies of Carl G. Jung and other researchers.
With the kundalini awakens in a period of time that varies from person to person, a complete cleansing of the chakras and the energy channels is obtained; a solid foundation of healing and harmonization of spirit, mind and physical body; and recovery of energy and life balance. States that the mission of the kundalini is purified, with its rise, the lower bodies of man (physical, emotional and mental), by self-treatment and treatment to others.